Thursday, August 21, 2014

stagnant.

showing no activity; dull and sluggish. 

the idea that "nothing" is happening is beginning to wear me down... my attitude isn't as sharp and i ponder "the end". this lingering essence of "put a stop to the madness" is what i can't seem to "kick". well well... 

you are in luck. the reset button is only a few weeks away.

the love of my life feels the same, honestly, it must be the unifying feeling we all have. how about you? summer comes to a close in a grossly graceful fashion whilst i have dreams of being uncomfortably bound. this is no surprise and the excitement of falling leaves on the east coast brings me back to serenity. rest my soul and angel eyes... i plan to give more details soon. 

until then, we must all wait to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment