Tuesday, June 10, 2014

#mymainman.

well... he isn't at all mine. he's just... the main attraction.
i don't really understand the attraction anymore, i suppose he is just a mirrored reflection and that would explain my endless ... looks.

i did it on purpose.
i wanted to end it all.
i still do.
all the vanity.
all the style... in the
world couldn't save me
now.

who wants me now?
all the past lovers take
a quick pass to see if
they can once again get in.

susie asks ... "not even the smallest spark?"
none.
i have nothing left to give.
kiss like poison
to my bones. i lack all interest in any engagement.
i am over all it.
what more do you want from me?
i lingered too long
i begin to miss my west coast lack of identity... like moths to the light, i am too much for my own well being.

so he sings his songs and does his dance... claiming "i feel more comfortable... this is fresh".
let's never try this again. i know it's the end... subtle hints to tell me so... look me in the eye next time...
tell me you want me, i'll tell you goodbye.

anyone bored yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment