Friday, May 17, 2013

anticipation in music -- a tone introduced in advance of its harmony so that is sounds against the preceding chord.
realization in advance; foretaste
expectation or hope
previous notion; slight previous impression
intuition foreknowledge; prescience 

i anticipate love
i want to create something wonderful with an amazing beautiful person who is musically talented to inspire me. i need music live everyday. i want to travel & hold hands. i want to experience time together but also have my own life. just a bit on the side.
him too. he needs to drive me forward. inspire me. hold me. laugh with me.
try and understand me so he can better understand himself.
i want to find the meaning of life with our past and if so...
change the world.
december 23 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment