Saturday, May 18, 2013

365 days until

freedom. 
it is the simple things, like waking up in the morning and having tea on the porch. returning a few phone calls, sketching a few pieces... maybe an hour playing the piano. its having control over my day and who i come in contact with. 
freedom to me is having the ease in my day that i have accomplished something for myself and aslo for those around me. its a drive, a passion that releases hope into the community. its being comfortable and having the means to help support those that i love.
i need this "freedom" more than ever.
we all need it. with one hopeful person... inspires another. before we know it, we can change the reality that we live in. at the end of my day i'll sit back and listen to the music. in the end, we'll just listen to good music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment