Thursday, May 16, 2013

start a revolution.
With me. 

What legacy do you want to leave behind when you’re gone?

Once in a while you’ll question whether or not you’re up to the task.

But something else is even scarier: what you left behind.

The ordinary, conventional, safe, secure, default life that you could have chosen instead. That’s what’s really scary. Remember that and you’ll be okay.


You write in order to change the world…. The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change it.” -James Baldwin


I can't see another option right now that better suits my mood. "What kind of business do you want to start?" No so much a business... More like a movement. Finding my niche in the creative fields of persuasion. If its meant to be... The money will fill in the holes, I can't be bothered with that greed anymore. The evil energy that is money is making me sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment