Friday, September 20, 2013

Pink flamingo.

When do you throw in the towel?
No body said it was easy... No one ever said it would be this hard. Should I just make my way back to the east? I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of restless debt that keeps adding up. I can't seem to collect any money here.. I'm paying for the experience.

I am constantly haunted with the "what-ifs" of leaving or staying. I am going to give it until the end of twenty thousand thirteen. One year. That is all that I can handle with my little southern soul. It is a big world out there and so what LA isn't "the one".

It is not over just yet. The manic of a full moon will spark some extra energy. The performance of art with my body is a new found thrill. Parallel to the first show of The Tills in Charleston... I could feel the pull and chaos; just heels and fur in a crowded art museum with the title "risqué" will do.

I have a brilliance all to myself. But just like when Lennon met Ono... He described her as a woman that knew everything he already knew... And her about him..."he was very handsome." Their love was controversial and oh so tantalizing. Perhaps she was the downfall of the Beatles.. but I refuse to ever stop him.  "We" are just at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment