Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday.

Living in a past life that was only a week ago. I stay in my mind this time and try my hardest to recall all the details.. Except they are gone now and I must move past it. I have waited too long to scratch the exact moment and I guess I should just give up. I keep lingering there hoping for some miraculous second that will place me back on that island.. There isn't one. Moving forward is hard.. I stare off into space and it all burns, it hurts. He is gone. Just like death.. The adventure is only but a memory. You can't get it back and no line of sentences will ever understand. I bore myself now with the repetitiveness of my inspiration; time for something new.  

Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away. (Psalms 144:4 KJV)

Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man. (Proverbs 24:33, 34 KJV)

Purge it all out of your system in order to move past the past.
The craziest of person lives in their head? Or are they the sanest of them all?

I don't even relate to others at times. Is this how it will be from now on? I'll be living in my past for the rest of it?.... Certainly I must catch up again so I can live in the present. I can only go back and revisit. 

And I suppose all I can do is sit still with my eyes closed; it is all trapped inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment