Thursday, May 1, 2014

may.

"anyone who mistakes me for ordinary is foolish".

i had this revelation over that last few weeks of time... where people keep placing me in boxes and squares to label me as one thing or the other. everyone is so concerned with their own "rock stardom" that they can't even see what is right in front of them.

i take great pride in my mystical powers now that i see ... the light.
as we sat by the fountains of downtown, watching the continuous flow of water trickle through the concrete walls... a light show of vibrant colors. vibrations of souls humming together to create a much larger outlook. creating sounds and formulations that pressure and change could never destroy. i am not in control... the well being of humanity is at stake though. and for those who have crossed me.. "i'll let wisdom speak for itself".


No comments:

Post a Comment