Wednesday, October 30, 2013

lucid dreaming can be a dangerous reality.

i had the strangest dreams last night... about my life leaving california. i didn't want to go, i wasn't ready. one of my room mates was forcing me to leave because he knew that i didn't have any right to be here, i can't afford not one bit of it. he had packed up all my things and i was forced to find a way home or somewhere else within only days. i panicked and was shocked by the reaction of the other room mates; they didnt seem to care. i stared out the window and wished that i didn't have to leave the view. where would i live? i couldn't see any options... i couldn't visualize any real future that looked bright to me. i think i even considered living at the salon... maybe with christoffer.
i did keep seeing this under the second floor room that was dark and comfortable, good lighting... high windows. it lead to the forest which felt like it connected to home. i think elwang was even a part of this dream... maybe he was helping me move?
i couldn't snap out of dream land, i wasted time seeing this unreal scene when i could have been awake and in the present world.

whoa.

i need to get out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment