Tuesday, October 15, 2013

meaningless sin.

listen to: the tills

If only he wasn't the demon downfall of my last few weeks, I think we went too far.
I just fall back into the sequence of no permanent words. I did not plan for this to happen.. "pinky promise" we'll be friends in the end.
Until then pleasure will do.

Medusa, he questioned me. I am genuinely insulted and also embarrassed with his questions. Do we really even want to know? Why do I like you? Why do I even care.

Another one still haunts me in my dreams.. and reality. "Do your own thing girl".
Stop acting insane. The world is changing and needs you... Someone whispers. "Selfish!" I exclaim, but it is all incomprehensible and when I speak I suppose that is why he is drawn to my mouth.

Only my parts of pleasure.
Selfish brat.

Playing the cards I have is the new rule.
Only the cards I have.
"You already hate me..."
We will be just fine.

Please forgive me ... For I have sinned.
But you placed the boy in front of me as a snake... Winding into temptation... To displace my goals.

Or maybe he is a good partner in crime, who is to say at this point? All I know is he left his soul in my room last night. My dreams are wrapped tight in his being...

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment