Saturday, January 26, 2013

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28 KJV)

They said Dylan was a prophet until.... He said he believed in Jesus Christ. Then they thought they had it all wrong.... All along they said he was.

"Jesus loves you more than you will know"- Simon & Garfunkel 

Most artist claim him, try and recreate him, understand and discover the mystery that is the force behind their feelings. 
Putting together the pieces. Seeing the clear signs... 
My dreams last night were strange. Seems that a certain king wrecked my world. I'm forgetting, but I remember the empty feeling. Not him. I suppose he is just an illusion. They all are. 

When we were oh so young. I am frigid. frightened... and  at the same time at peace with what I am doing with my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment