Monday, January 7, 2013

Glamour is a way of life.


 E. Arnot Robertson wrote in Picture Post, "I think Bette Davis would probably have been burned as a witch if she had lived two or three hundred years ago. She gives the curious feeling of being charged with power which can find no ordinary outlet."


Recurring signs and symbols that feel right. I have a calm that exists again. The breezy sensation that gives you relief. Three mile walk cleared my head & a bit of tension. This is a unique city, a beautiful place. You just have to know where to be. 

The wine date went well. Too good to be true? Time will answer that. Good things for me to come... And then I leave them. Repeatedly. This seems ideal for me. They all sit around and laugh with me.. Enticing. I like the attention, I will finally admit it. But it makes me shy. I look down and away because I know it is not mine to give... It was given to me and can so quickly be taken away.

The plan? White flags this time... Im letting the signs direct me for awhile. "What do you like to do?" ... Music. That is what I do. I dream, create and listen to music. I am a whimsical fairy in a strange land now. 
He said I had Bette Davis eyes... She had an unforgettable look. Droopy eyes that were her focal point. She wasn't really at all attractive, yet she caught every bit of your attention. That goes for many historically renowned women... The looks are not what get them through, it's the eyes. The character. The thorns that prick you and keep you smelling the 'roses'. 
Toning it down a bit now. The mystery will keep them intrigued... Keep me on my toes to be quiet. 
Found a mail box by a castle on first st. One block from the ocean and I'm staring at a gated medieval castle... Mailed him a letter. It's only fair. I took the time to make that for him. He has to know that I think about him. It is a reality. But I'm taking my time, trying to contain my excitement. Like a creature trapped in a jar... Seeing the outside offers so many choices. Choose wisely. Choose some one that cares to release you into the wild.


"Knights Of Cydonia"
                               ---Muse
Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you how god
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win
When fools can be kings
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive


No comments:

Post a Comment