Sunday, January 20, 2013

"May all of your expectations be frustrated. May all of your plans be thwarted. May all your desires be withered into nothingness, that you may experience the powerlessness and poverty of a child and sing and dance in the love of God the father. The son. And the spirit."

The lovely middle one left me this note. Spoke to me in a subtle way. It explains the joy I feel. Also the pain, from loss of control. I know I'm exactly where I am suppose to be. I can feel it. Deep in my bones. All the sights are matching up...

Found myself centered early this morning. Before the light made its way up, over the sea of palms. I mailed a letter early.. With my bluebell and sage mat. The meditation in a far away land with warren. The white helped with the flow of energy, his covered ginger dreads where tucked and neatly placed. 

Opening the spiritual body. The part of our souls that is accessible... If you reach deep. Inside the pockets of flesh that we carry around. Each part of our aura, our energy. Our history. Our consistent being the creates our physical presence. Feeling the rhythm and vibration of our songs and heavy lungs filled with saving grace. The breath. 

The pity of loss. When they leave us too soon. What happens after death? God only knows. He was a wonderful man. One that inspired and made me smile. We talked about coffee and waves. His little shop the southern bean, where I frequented for years and years. pumpkin spice latte. We talked about California. He said dont go, stay home... But go for the adventure. He did it, and wound up in a coffee shop on the east coast. May he be surfing the waves of heaven. Forever more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment