Monday, February 18, 2013

The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it. (Psalms 68:11 KJV)

To keep writing is key. Even when the words and letters become unraveled and it doesn't make sense. Stop and listen. You'll be surprised what lesson being quiet will teach you. I am about to shake things up. Again

I'll stay stable and keep on praying. The brisk sharp breeze is what takes .. Me back to the screened in porch in Mimi's garden. 

I love how London takes me there. 

Band of horses - funeral 

I prayed last night. I prayed this morning. Sitting in the sun. Apples and pears. I had to stop and close my eyes. I am so very blessed. 

Little did I know what I would feel when I walked back inside. You know that falling feeling in your stomach, when everything goes white for a second and you can't breathe... Yes. That. This boy... Who is now at my old spot... I sit in the corner and drink my coffee... Watching everyone watch the show. "Mom knows best..." Of course his mother is a hairdresser. 

God gives you beautiful gifts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment