Sunday, February 10, 2013

the old saying.. 'a fox knows many things but the hedgehog knows one big thing'... david bowie is a fox. 

He just said it so many times and we were both so young and such a mess. But those simple words stuck with me. 

...time. Faith and patience inherent the promises. Hebrews 6:12

I read a bit about Bowie in the bazaar fashion magazine. The colors and patterns intrigued me, it inspired me. His first wife mentioned that he had the talent but no one to help get it together. She played that role. 
 Then I read about Diane Von Furstenburg. She is stunning, a character I strive to be more like. A strong smart well dressed powerful woman. With elegance and mystery. Who has a love affair that the world can learn from. That changes the way a woman is perceived by her style and voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment