Tuesday, February 26, 2013

what.s your story?


“For some reason I believed that if you fell in love it was a guaranteed thing that your path would cross with his, and I never wondered how it would feel to fall in love with a man whose future just couldn't include you.” 
― Laura Pritchett, Sky Bridge: A Novel

i have pains and fears sometimes. they have subsided to a degree... now that i have seen more and learned that there is nothing to fear.... except for fear. but i do wonder what this line is going to form... what sense of direction that i am taking. its refreshing to come back to my soul. where i am. who i am. the island always takes me back to the beginning. there is no end here, i will never leave. she just knows too much. 

you have to leave to survive. he feels the same way.. and from the conversations of the day, i gathered some wisdom. the new age of myself. the one that takes clues and is patient with all the pieces that i already have. the distance is the key, the "own" self, the separate lives to enhance the one that is together. i need to have my own sense of energy that gets me through. i can't take from him, he needs all he can get... to do what he does. i need him to help me with what i give away. 

all the signs are there... to call it a fable would be unfair. -gold coast, group love.

No comments:

Post a Comment