Saturday, April 20, 2013

1000


As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee. (Psalms 87:7 KJV)

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips. (Proverbs 27:1, 2 KJV)

Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. (Proverbs 27:20 KJV)

Sing to me the blues. Sing to me.. Spending the evening falling asleep to their music. If it didn't get under my skin, then it wouldn't exist. You can't be invisible and expect people to "know you". 

I have a new vision of light. I saw it all transform, having the whys forces you to figure the hows. I can see it now... As long as there is a piano in the room, we will all survive. Reality is a harsh world, but your imagination isn't  nearly as.. Detailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment