Saturday, April 6, 2013

Joy division.


She came to me in a dream and explained a few.. details. I am not sure the exacts of the encounter, but she told me that my beauty is timeless. I will relate to all walks of life for my entire life. I remind 'those' of the ... dead. The past, something old and familiar that is gone from them. It's not that I am all that stunning.... but it's more a matter of old world beauty. It's translates well. 

The rest of the dream is gone. 


I read old letters now; to gather insight. This one struck a cord.

Perhaps it will turn out that you are called to be an artist. Then take that destiny upon yourself and bear it, its burden and its greatness, without ever asking what recompense might from outside. For the creator must be a world for himself and find everything in himself and in Nature to whom he has attached himself.

Excerpt from 'letters to a young poet' 
Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment