Monday, April 22, 2013

how can I serve you?

I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: I said in my haste, All men are liars. What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people. (Psalms 116:9-14 KJV)

In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living? (Psalms 56:4, 13 KJV)

"Those evil soulless harpies... Out of all the things you miss, you miss female comradery?"
 Yes. I miss it so much it hurts, and I can't find anything that will ease the pain. Digging my nails in the flesh and trying to form the word... grace. Is hard to do. But the joy I used to feel is what has to fill me. The past spirit is still holding me down... This wind is getting strong;  I'm relying on only a few nails to hold me here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment