Monday, April 1, 2013

History of zero.

things happen when someone thinks completely different.

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. (Psalms 60:11, 12 KJV)

Losing focus of the light. 

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil. (Psalms 90:12, 14, 15 KJV)

California is selfish. She comes out to play here. 

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. (Proverbs 30:5 KJV)

I will trust (them)


Music:
what do u feel when u hear them?

Bleeding emotion.

He was hardly there last night in my dream. Just a few too ..real.. photos. The butter yellow walls in the old house I've seen before. The maple wood bed frame... No bed. He was there in his pink cordarouy.. holes in the knees... He was just looking, then it became a photo. I was on a latter looking into a swimming pool that appeared to be an under the sea jungle. I kept trying to get in... but it didn't have water. The latter began to fall off the wall, it was connected upside down... I was worried about childish things.. I believe the ...other... guitarist was on the sidewalk, waiting for me to fall.... 

Whatcha waiting for???? Tick tock

No comments:

Post a Comment