Monday, April 8, 2013


Play me with the passion of your favorite song, over and over... Like its your first time. Every time. 

I beg of you. 

They already know too much. It's hard to keep a secret. 
Wrapping their eyes around what they perceive me to be? 
I've already left... Something changed as you were watching.

I pray a  prayer today. One that begs for mercy. Please stop this train, just for a second so I jump. Off to the next place... In my mind. 

The meaning is much more. My soul is trapped in a doll's body, meant to play dress up from the past. I once sat in a castle, with a cup of tea and a puma by my side. Answering the tough questions... Plotting our moves. This woman has now returned as a girl. A small girl in a vortex of spinning waters. Called modern day California. 

And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. (Mark 14:24 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment