Sunday, April 14, 2013

linger.

My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword. (Psalms 57:4 KJV)


"They just don't make them like they used to." --IT

The early morning brought my love to my door. We started on hair and make.up early... It was nice to curl hair and have coffee in the comfort of my room. 
The shoot is on the Queen Mary.. The old world cruise for english royalty in the thirties. It was the most beautiful setting for two old souls who became one... A few years ago. 

The scene was somewhere I have been before. I remember the cream colored walls and the dark floors.. It's only when I recognize these 'moments' that I stop and breathe, knowing my timing is exact.

I am so very blessed. My tired body, legs and feet beg me to slow down... Maybe even stop. But my fiery soul lingers.. The energy doesn't cease to amaze me... and the fight continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment