Thursday, March 14, 2013

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalms 30:5 KJV)

The eve brought a smile to my life... "Take off that frown, you're in love..."
He could get any girl that he pleases...
Listening to their songs.. I could've been there and on the tracks, but I was wandering around California. I'm there in ... Thoughts.
Who knows if I even inspired a lyric or two. 
I made a bit of inspirational love to their songs... & Lil' Wayne. 
That was long ago, in another land & time. Now I just need a hard copy as proof... 
I know all these souls, we have similar experiences.. Growing up on the island. Amongst the traveling tourists... The passer throughs... The summer lustful drugs and memories that create our souls current state. 
"Frozen on the tracks" no more. The silence is over... And heart felt letters are priceless.

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. (Psalms 30:12 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment