Tuesday, March 26, 2013

from france to london.


i still can't believe that we pulled something like that off, so well. i regret not having more fun… but i am just so melodramatic that you can't tell my emotions, i have a poker face of champions. the still silhouette of my emotion will come in handy more in the future. i regret very few things.
all of this is a dream within a dream.
its as if i've been here all along,
only the time has changed
and an era has come and gone.
very impressed. he kept running around in my mind. i wonder if he'll be a staple or a fad.
I'm going to guess the latter.
either way, i want to stare into his eyes again.
i wasnt planning on this 
he wasn't supposed to appear so soon
and now i must cut ties.
tightening the strings for just one more time, 
one more time to experience his song…
his dream, within my dream.


excerpt from 500 days of LA 

No comments:

Post a Comment