Saturday, March 9, 2013

World War III

I did the photoshoot late November in Asheville. The graffiti ruins and furs... Lace leotards. The woman in my chair today loved my picture, she adored my biography. "It's like a picture from the future". The future of our world ending. The end of an era.. of a civilization. Those pictures and times are priceless now, I am so thankful that we did that. The brilliance of our futuristic shoot... We know something that 'they' don't...

I'm sacrificing everything to be here. "Heartbreaking".

The meditation time early this morning... I had the vision of what I want my future to look like. I was lying there holding his hand and smiling. The biggest grin... I'm a silly girl. But that second of putting my vision out into the world... I'll send him that letter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment